Preparing your Clients for Selling their Businesses
Basic steps that your clients should take in order to prepare for selling their business.
Stephen Groves outlines the key steps your clients should take to get ready for selling their business.
- Getting emotionally ready to sell
- How long does it take to sell a business?
- Pre-sale advice – what it is and why it’s important
- Price and value
- Increasing the value of a business before selling
- Finding buyers
- Managing confidentiality
Webinar Learning Outcomes:
- Understand how to prepare for the sale of a business
- Understand key factors that underpin the successful sale of a business
- Understand how to increase the value of a business
- Understand how to manage confidentiality when selling a business
- Accountants and tax advisors
- All sized organisations
- All skill levels
Stephen Groves is a Director at Quinn M&A where he and his team provide companies with expert merger, acquisition, sale and valuation advice. Stephen has significant expertise in advising on a wide range of M&A matters including large domestic and cross border transactions, and often attends court as an expert witness for business, company and share valuation matters.
You will be provided with:
- PowerPoint presentation slide deck
- Any Supporting documentation
- Webinar Recording to view multiple times for up to 6 months
- An opportunity to ask questions to the presenter