Advising on the Financial Impact of moving into a Retirement Community
Deliver quality advice to your clients who are moving into a Retirement Community.
Some of your clients may consider moving into a Retirement Community, this webinar will outline the key financial impacts to them.
We will also discuss the growing trend of alternative payment options offered by a growing number of retirement village operators and how the payment options produce varying financial outcomes.
This webinar will arm you with the knowledge to deliver quality advice for your clients.
Webinar Learning Outcomes:
Understand the costs associated with moving in, living in and leaving a Retirement Community. In addition, you will learn the following:
- Different types of Retirement Communities.
- Be able to identify and discuss a variety of contracts currently being offered and the impact to Centrelink eligibility.
- Acquire the knowledge to assist and guide clients through a variety of payment options.
- Provide holistic financial advice on matters relating to Retirement living and residential aged care.
Industry Professionals, Financial Planners, Para Planners, Accountants and Lawyers.
Jemma Briscoe Head of Research and Technical Advice: Responsible for developing and delivering the content for a variety of accredited retirement communities and residential aged care workshops to Financial Planners, Lawyers and Accountants. Jemma also conducts ongoing research into this industry and provides technical support and assistance to the national network of Aged Care Guru Advisers.
Jemma is a lecturer and tutor at the University of Technology, Sydney (UTS) Jemma delivers subjects such as Equity Valuation and Corporate Finance. Jemma has provided consulting advice in course and content development to several Universities and has a background in equities research, consulting and Chartered accounting. Jemma holds a Masters of Applied Finance, B. Business and is a CPA.
You will be provided with:
- PowerPoint presentation slide deck
- Supporting documentation
- Webinar Recording to view multiple times for up to 6 months
- Q&A Session and the presenters contact details for follow up questions
DATE OF ORIGINAL BROADCAST
05 March 2020