Wolters Kluwer has 100% free float and a widely distributed, global shareholder base. Approximately 86% of the issued ordinary shares of Wolters Kluwer is held by institutional investors. The remaining 14% is either unidentified, held by broker-dealers or retail investors, or held in treasury by Wolters Kluwer. As of December 2022, 42% of our issued ordinary shares is held by investors in North America, mainly the United States and Canada. Institutions based in the United Kingdom held 22%, while institutions based in continental Europe owned 18%. Institutions in Asia Pacific & Rest of World owned approximately 4% of our issued share capital.