1. CCH TAGETIK COMMUNITY
1.1 – Authorized user of the CCH Tagetik Community. The CCH Tagetik Community and its associated boards, assets and interactive forum are provided by Tagetik Software S.r.l. (hereinafter “CCH Tagetik”):
- to only certain users of CCH Tagetik’s products and/or services who have executed an agreement with CCH Tagetik, and namely: employees, customers, partners, resellers and distributors (collectively, “Eligible User”);
- to prospective customers with whom a negotiation process with CCH Tagetik is in progress that justifies their legitimate access to a reserved section of the CCH Tagetik Community named “Documents for prospected clients” as described below. Such Temporary Eligible Users are entitled to access to this section only for a limited period equal to 15 days which run from the receiving date of the Community ID Code (as defined below) after the completion of the registration procedure according to paragraph 1.3 below. After this period of time, Community ID Code of each Temporary Eligible Users will be disabled (collectively, “Temporary Eligible Users”).
For the purpose of these Terms, the Eligible User and Temporary Eligible Users may be also, collectively, defined as Authorized Users.
1.2. – Description of the CCH Tagetik Community. The CCH Tagetik Community is composed of three (3 ) sections , named (i) “Library” and “Q&A” which are those sections that are reserved to Eligible Users (only) and (ii) “Documents for prospected clients” which is a accessible exclusively to Temporary Eligible Users.
The sections “Library” and “Q&A” are designed to create and support an online community where, subject to all of their obligations set forth under any applicable agreement:
a) as to the section “Library”, the Eligible Users can receive information from CCH Tagetik about CCH Tagetik’s products and/or services (or any related business processes) in order to improve their knowledge of CCH Tagetik’s products and/or services and to be informed on the latest news about CCH Tagetik and its products and/or services. The area “Library” is a collection of assets which includes – but not limited to – marketing materials such as brochure and presentation of CCH Tagetik, its software products and related services and its customers, sales processes, data sheets, market analysis, manuals or other documentation, demo, price list ecc.
b) as to the section “Q&A, the Eligible Users have the opportunities to interact with their peers in order to share their knowledge, ideas, experiences and product expertise about CCH Tagetik’s products and/or services and the business in general. In particular, the area “Q&A” is an interactive forum in which the Eligible Users of the CCH Tagetik Community can post question with an appropriate tag regarding CCH Tagetik and its products and/or services (e.g. ETL, Budgeting, Consolidation etc.), or read the answers published by others member of the CCH Tagetik Community or answer to any question posted by them or discuss issues related to CCH Tagetik and its products/services with other members and post scripts, documents or other information for discussion purposes (collectively, “Community Material”). Please note that this forum and the pertinent activity should not be seen as a replacement for the official CCH Tagetik technical support procedures and related provisions set out in any applicable agreement executed with CCH Tagetik. The goal of such area is to provide a forum for the Eligible Users who wish to exchange information about CCH Tagetik and its products and/or services.
With reference to the section “Documents for prospected clients”, the Temporary Eligible Users have the possibility to review any agreement required for purchasing the licenses of the “CCH Tagetik Software” and the related technical assistance services, including the document named “software description” which describes the functionalities and technical architecture of the “CCH Tagetik Software” (for the purpose of these Terms, the above mentioned contractual documents are defined as “Legal Documents”).
Furthermore, CCH Tagetik has the right, any time and in its sole discretion, to update or change, from time to time, any Legal Document and to refuse, modify, remove or delete any posted question for any reason and without any notice and there is no obligation upon CCH Tagetik (including its personnel) to provide any Temporary Eligible User with notice of any changes to these Legal Documents and/or to answer any of the questions posted by the Eligible Users of the CCH Tagetik Community.
1.3 - Registration procedure and access to the CCH Tagetik Community. In order to access to the CCH Tagetik Community and the related services, each Authorized User shall be required to register for an account by duly completing the on-line registration form available in the official web site of CCH Tagetik at the address https://www.tagetik.com/en/tagetik-community which will be sent by CCH Tagetik, through a “welcome mail”, to the contact person indicated therein by Authorized Users as “Admin Eligible User” together with all information needed to support the access to the CCH Tagetik Community. After CCH Tagetik’s review the information set out in the registration form, CCH Tagetik, in its sole discretion, will create and issue an identification code (“Community ID Code”) to the Admin Eligible User of each Authorized User.
The Admin Eligible User is the sole person to whom CCH Tagetik grants the rights to (a) invite other users belonging to the pertinent Eligible User’s company in joining the CCH Tagetik Community by using the relevant Community ID Code, up to the users’ maximum number as defined by CCH Tagetik in relation to each category of Eligible User and indicated in the pertinent section of the CCH Tagetik Community accessible to Admin Eligible User only; and (b) to manage and block the account of such additional users. For the purposes of access and use of the CCH Tagetik Community, such additional users shall be deemed as “Eligible Users”.
1.3.1 - Right to block and suspend access to CCH Tagetik Community. Every 4 months all Eligible Users will receive an automated e-mail needed to check that the account is active. To keep the account active each Eligible User is required to click on the link included in such automated e-mail within 1 week starting from the date of receipt it. After this time the account will be blocked. To reactivate the account will need to contact the Admin Eligible User or send an e-mail at the [email protected].
1.3.2 – Prohibition to disclose or share the Community ID Code. Each Authorized User acknowledges that the Community ID Code is strictly personal and, by accepting these Terms, undertakes not to share, communicate or otherwise disclose, in any manner whosoever, its Community ID Code to any third party. By accepting these Terms, each Authorized User further undertakes to promptly inform CCH Tagetik in writing of any occurred or possible theft, disclosure, communication or discovery of the Community ID Code from or by any third party. Upon receipt of any such communication CCH Tagetik shall promptly invalidate the relevant Community ID Code and may provide the relevant Authorized User with a new Community ID Code. Each Authorized User will therefore be exclusively liable for any damage, loss, liability, and expense (including attorney’s fees and costs) resulting from, or in any manner connected to, the disclosure, communication, dissemination to any third of the Community ID Code and/or failure to promptly communicate to CCH Tagetik any theft, disclosure, communication or discovery of the Community ID Code and from or by any third party.
1.3.3 - Grant of rights. Please note that the rights to access and visit of certain section(s) of the CCH Tagetik Community areas may not be available to all CCH Tagetik’s Authorized Users.
1.4 - Responsibility. By accepting this Terms, each Authorized User acknowledges that all Community Materials are provided on a voluntary basis and may be viewed by other members of the CCH Tagetik Community; each Authorized User is responsible for complying with all applicable laws and regulations, including its contractual obligations about protecting the proprietary information relating to the CCH Tagetik products and/or services, in choosing what to post or upload consequently.
CCH Tagetik is not in charge of directed, indirect and damages that can derive from the information conferred from the Eligible Users to the CCH Tagetik Community, the exchanges of Community Material between the same Eligible Users, from malfunctioning or temporary suspensions of the operation or from the lacked one taken from part of the customer of information supplied from the CCH Tagetik, via e-mail or through the Web Site. Therefore, each Eligible User is responsible for its interactions with others through the CCH Tagetik Community and for or in connection with any Community Material posted or uploaded to the CCH Tagetik Community.
CCH Tagetik does not monitor, control or confirm the accuracy of the Community Material supplied from the CCH Tagetik Community member and it is not therefore in charge of eventual illicit actions that can be in whichever way connects you to the same Community Material.
CCH Tagetik is not in charge of improper uses that can be made from the Authorized Users or any third party of the accessible Community Materials and/or Legal Documents from the CCH Tagetik Community.
1.5 - Disclaimer of warranties. To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law the cch tagetik community, the community materials and related services are provided “as is” and “as available” basis, without warranty of any kind, either expressed or implied, including, but not limited to, the implied warranty of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, title and non-infringement, and any warranties arising from course of dealing or course of performance. Cch tagetik does not warrant that cch tagetik community and community materials (including legal documents) will operate at all times in an uninterrupted or error free or that the they will meet (or are designed to meet) the authorized users business requirements.
1.7 - Audit rights and inspections. Each Authorized User hereby undertakes to grant, or (as the case may be) procure that a relevant company or entity grants, to CCH Tagetik such information as CCH Tagetik Software may reasonably require with the objective of verifying the modalities of use of the Community Materials, Legal Documents and CCH Tagetik Community.
1.8 - Intellectual property rights. Copyright ©Tagetik. All rights reserved. All copyright and other intellectual property rights in all text, images, sound, software and other materials in the CCH Tagetik Community are owned by CCH Tagetik and protected according to all copyright and intellectual property rights. Each product and company logo that is present within the CCH Tagetik Community (that are not CCH Tagetik) are owned by the individual / entities and protected by copyright and other intellectual property rights.
Eligible Users are permitted to reproduce extracts by way of printing, downloading to a hard disk and by distribution to other people for commercial, informational and personal purposes that must be related strictly and only to CCH Tagetik. No reproduction of any part of the site may be sold or distributed for commercial gain nor shall it be modified or incorporated in any other work, publication or site, whether in hard copy or electronic format, including posting to any other site. No other license or right is granted.
1.9 - Term and Update. These Terms may be updated or modified by CCH Tagetik, from time to time, at is sole discretion, without prior notice.
Upon termination of the employment and/or business relationship with CCH Tagetik, CCH Tagetik is entitled to suspend or terminate the Authorized Users’ s account and the related access rights to the CCH Tagetik Community will immediately terminate, and the Authorized Users shall cease to any further use of the CCH Tagetik Community and the Community Material.
1.10 - Confidential Information. By accepting this Terms, each Authorized User hereby acknowledges and accepts that CCH Tagetik Community, Community Materials, the Legal Documents and any other information relating to CCH Tagetik and its business shall be considered as Confidential Information of CCH Tagetik. Therefore each Authorized User undertakes to treat the Confidential Information as strictly confidential and will protect this Confidential Information from unauthorized use, access, or disclosure in the same manner as any Authorized User protects its own confidential or proprietary information of a similar nature but with no less than reasonable care. Each Authorized User is entitled to use Confidential Information (i) to exercise its rights and perform its obligations under these Terms; or (ii) in connection with the parties’ ongoing business relationship. The Authorized User will not use any Confidential Information for any purpose not expressly permitted by these Terms and/or any applicable agreement, and will disclose the Confidential Information only to the directors, employees, advisors, contractors and representative who have a need to know such Confidential Information for purposes of the these Terms or any applicable agreement and who are under a duty of confidentiality no less restrictive than the pertinent Authorized User’s duty hereunder.
The Authorized User’s obligations of confidentiality shall not apply to such part of the Confidential Information for which the pertinent Authorized User proves that (a) it was already known at the time of disclosure; (b) was disclosed by a third party who had the right to make such disclosure without any confidentiality restrictions; (c) is, or through no fault of the Authorized Users has become, generally available to the public; or (d) was independently developed by the Authorized User without access to, or use of, CCH Tagetik’s Confidential Information.
In addition to the above, each Authorized User may disclose Confidential Information to the extent that such disclosure is mandatorily required by law or by a judicial or other governmental order having jurisdiction on the relevant Authorized User. In such event, the Authorized User shall provide prompt written notice to CCH Tagetik of the circumstances in which the disclosure is alleged to be required and agree with CCH Tagetik the extent and timing of the disclosure.
CCH Tagetik applies the principles of the Privacy Code (Italian Legislative Decree 196/2003 and EU Regulation No 2016/679) regarding personal data to this access and to all commercial relations.
2.1 Data processing purposes and methods. The processing of your personal data is carried out through the operations indicated in Article 4 of the Privacy Code and Article 4 (2) of the GDPR, and more precisely: collection, registration, organization, storage, consultation, processing, modification, selection, extraction, comparison, use, interconnection, blocking, communication, cancellation, and erasure of data. Your personal data are subjected to both paper and electronic and/or automated processing.
The Data Controller will process your personal data until the request is made for the erasure of data that was gathered to access to CCH Tagetik Community.
- Your personal data are processed:Without your express consent (Article 24, letters (a), (b), and (c) of the Privacy Code and Article 6, letters (b) and (e) of the GDPR) for the purpose of setting up/managing the access to the CCH Tagetik Community or to fulfill your specific requests.
- Only with your specific and distinct consent (Articles 23 and 130 of the Privacy Code and Article 7 of the GDPR), for the following marketing purposes: sending you alerts, newsletters, commercial communications on products or services offered by the Data Controller, via email;
Personal data is processed, both manually and with computerized and electronic systems, by our duly authorized staff, in accordance with the confidentiality and security rules established by current regulations.
2.2 Nature of data provision and consequences of refusal to answer. The provision of data for the purposes referred to in Article 2.1.2 (A) is mandatory. In their absence, we cannot guarantee the services outlined in Article 2 (A).
The provision of data for the purposes referred to in Article 2.1.2 (B) is, instead, optional. You can, therefore, decide to not provide any data or to subsequently deny the possibility of processing data which had been provided earlier. In this case, you will not be able to receive newsletters, commercial communications, and advertising material concerning the services offered by the Data Controller.
However, you will still be entitled to the services referred to in Article 2 (A).
2.3 Data access. Your data may be rendered accessible for the purposes referred to in Article 2.1.A and 2.1.B:
- To employees and collaborators of the Data Controller of the Group companies in Italy and abroad, in their capacity as agents and/or internal staff involved in the processing and/or system administrators;
- To third-party companies or other subjects (merely by way of example, business partners, credit institutes, professional firms, consultants, insurance companies for the provision of insurance services, etc.) who carry out outsourcing activities on behalf of the Data Controller, in their capacity as external processing managers.
2.4 Data Transfer. Personal data is stored on servers located within the European Union.
2.5 Communication and dissemination. The personal data gathered in the registration process may be accessible from the other members registered in the CCH Tagetik Community. The personal data processes may be communicated, also for the purpose of pursuing the objectives stated above, to our commercial partners and/or external parties, expressly authorized by us, who perform specific functions on behalf of CCH Tagetik Software (e.g. accounting and financial reporting, tax and insurance formalities, sending correspondence, managing collections and payments, etc.), to government bodies for institutional functions and, anonymously, for statistical research purposes.
2.6 Rights of data subjects.
2.6.1 In your role as an interested subject, you have the rights set forth in Article 7 of the Privacy Code and Article 15 of the GDPR, and more precisely:
- To obtain confirmation of the existence or non-existence of your personal data, even if it has not yet been registered, and communication of the same in an intelligible form.
- To be informed: (a) of the source of the personal data; (b) of the purposes and methods of the processing; (c) of the logic applied to the processing, if carried out with the help of electronic means; (d) of the identification of the data controller, data processors, and the representative designated in accordance with Article 5, paragraph 2 of the Privacy Code and Article 3, paragraph 1 of the GDPR; (e) of the entities or categories of entities to which your personal information may be disclosed and which could gain knowledge of it in their roles as designated representatives within the country, as data processors, or as staff members involved in data processing;
- To obtain: (a) updating, rectification or, when interested, integration of data; b) the erasure, conversion into an anonymous account, or blocking of data processed unlawfully, including data which need not be kept for the purposes for which the data was collected or subsequently processed; c) confirmation that those to whom the data is communicated or disclosed are notified of the actions referred to under points (a) and (b), including their content, unless the fulfillment thereof proves impossible or involves using methods that are clearly disproportionate to the right being protected;
- To object, in whole or in part: a) for legitimate reasons, to the processing of your personal data, even if pertinent to the purpose for which it was collected; b) to the processing of your personal data for the purpose of sending advertising or direct sales material or for carrying out market research or commercial communication through the use of automated call systems without the intervention of an operator via email and/or through traditional marketing methods by telephone and/or regular mail. Please note that the opposition of the data subject, as set out in point (b) above, extends from automated methods to traditional ones for direct marketing purposes. Where applicable, you also have the rights referred to in Articles 16-21 of the GDPR (Right to rectification, right to erasure, right to restrict processing, right to data portability, right to objection), as well as the right to lodge a complaint with a Supervisory Authority.
2.6.2 Methods for exercising rights. Each eligible User will be able to exercise all the rights by sending an email to [email protected], in particular:
- Request details of your personal data stored by us
- Correct or update the personal data
- Be removed from the CCH Tagetik Community
2.7 Links to other websites. Access to other sites via a link on our website does not guarantee control of its content.
2.8 Data controller, data processor and processing staff. The Data Controller is Tagetik Software S.r.l., with registered offices in Lucca, on Via Delano Roosevelt, No. 103, Tax ID and VAT No. 01234830469., the updated list of Data Processors and the staff (authorized) involved in processing is kept at the registered offices of the Data Controller.
Data Protection Officer (DPO)
Name: Consilia Srl
Address: Via Fontana 22
ZIP code: 20122
Phone: +39 0583 578787
E-mail: [email protected]
Certified E-mail: [email protected]
Point of Contact
3.1 Types of cookies. Cookies can be divided into three types based on their features and on how they are used:
- Technical cookies: these can be subdivided into browsing cookies, which allow you to browse and use websites as normal, analytical cookies, used by the website operator in aggregate form to determine the number of users and how they are visiting the website, functionality cookies, which allow the user to browse based on a series of criteria selected to improve the service provided.
- Profiling cookies: these cookies are intended to create user profiles and are used to send advertising messages according to the preferences shown by the user when browsing. Our website does not use this type of cookie.
3.2 Third party cookies.
To disable the cookies and block Google Analytics collecting navigation data, you can download the additional part of the browser to deactivate Google Analytics by clicking on the following link: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
3.3 Cookie duration. Some cookies (session cookies) only remain active until the browser is closed or the logout command is executed. Some cookies "survive" after the browser is closed and are available for subsequent visits by the user. These are known as persistent cookies and their duration is fixed by the server when they are created. In some cases, a deadline is fixed, in other cases the duration is limited. Tagetik S.r.l. does not use persistent cookies, however, our website may allow third party cookies to create and edit persistent and profiling cookies.
3.4 Cookie management. Eligible Users can decide whether to accept cookies or not by using the settings in their browser. Specific settings can be made for different websites and web apps. Furthermore, the best browsers allow you to make different settings for "proprietary" cookies and "third party" cookies. In Internet Explorer, for example, by using the Tools > Options > Privacy menu, Eligible User can access the control panel where you can determine whether to accept the various types of cookies and remove them.
- Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=it
- Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/it/kb/Gestione%20dei%20cookie
- Internet Explorer: http://windows.microsoft.com/it-it/windows7/how-to-manage-cookies-in-internet-explorer-9
- Opera: http://help.opera.com/Windows/10.00/it/cookies.html
- Safari: http://support.apple.com/kb/HT1677?viewlocale=it_IT
4. APPLICABLE LAW AND EXCLUSIVE JURISDICTIONThese Terms are governed by the laws of Italy, expressly excluding rules of international private law. For any controversy related to the validity, the performance, the termination or interpretation of these Terms, the Court of Lucca shall have exclusive jurisdiction.