- Seamless access to authoritative commentary for both medical negligence as well as for hospital administrators, health care providers, and patients focusing on all aspects of health law.
- Extensive coverage of all issues Australia-wide, including but not limited to all aspects of medical negligence litigation, professional liability of medical providers and hospitals, as well as funding and health administration.
- Instant access to all Uniform Civil Procedure legislation, court rules, and practice directions for all states and territories.
- Case law that is up to the minute and as it happens, with fully reported cases from all Australian jurisdictions.
- Cut out the noise and instantly find relevant commentary relating to specific body systems and areas of specialty.
- In depth commentary written in a practical and simple-to-understand language.
- Set up targeted news alerts to stay up-to-date with the latest legislative developments.
Seamless access to commentary and practical tools for medical negligence litigation and claims, as well as addressing all aspects of health law for hospital administrators, associations, patients, and academics.
- Practical tools have been developed by lawyers for lawyers such as body systems checklists, glossary of medical terms, and common abbreviations
- Utilise our extensive library of topic guides.
- All mathematical and life expectancy tables are conveniently collated and located within the Medical Negligence and Health Law practice area.
What’s new in Practical Tools:
- Average Weekly Earnings Finder collates all statistical data from the Australian Bureau of Statistics as to average weekly earnings for all states and territories and all categories. It also includes industry specific average weekly earnings for Australia.
- Coronial Inquests Comparative Verdicts Finder collates case data from all coronial inquests heard around Australia from 2012 to date. It enables customers to search and compare the outcomes for all coronial inquests and includes links to the published findings. New cases are added on a monthly basis.
CCH Pinpoint® Average Weekly Earnings Finder
The Average Weekly Earnings Finder is a great practical tool that is fast, easy-to-use and accurate, helping lawyers, barristers and in-house counsel to estimate past and future earnings as part of the claims process.
- Personal Injury Law
- Motor Accidents Law
- Workers Compensation Law
- Medical Negligence and Health Law
- Defamation and Professional Liability Law and;
- Property related torts and economic loss.
CCH Pinpoint® Coronial Inquests Comparative Verdicts Finder
Watch our short video focusing on the latest practical tool in the Medical Negligence and Health Law practice area.
The Coronial Inquests Comparative Verdicts Finder is a great practical tool that allows you to search every coronial inquest across Australia by clicking a few buttons within the CCH Pinpoint® Medical Negligence and Health Law practice area.
CCH Pinpoint® Medical Negligence & Health Law – Product demo
Watch our short video on how to navigate one of our most popular practical tools in the Medical Negligence & Health Law in CCH Pinpoint® .
The Medical Negligence Comparative Verdicts Finder is a market leading research tool and a must-have for lawyers, medical and health law professionals and providers.
It catalogues thousands of medical negligence claims from every state and territory in Australia since 1999 to date and allows you to search every medical negligence injury case across Australia by clicking a few buttons.
Experience CCH Pinpoint® for yourself.
You are missing something amazing
Please accept cookies to see the form. You can update your preferences by clicking the button below and accepting all cookies. For more information, please review our Privacy & Cookie Notice.