Built for accountants, by accountants
In today’s rapidly changing environment it’s important for accounting firms to get curated insights, analysis and tax news that is up to date and actionable. Powered by the same team that brings you the Australian Master Tax Guide, this tax research platform can provide your firm with balanced tax commentary and source material of the latest legislation, rulings, cases and judgments.
Are you happy with your current provider’s quality of tax commentary and resources relating to the accounting implications of Covid-19?
With a complimentary 7-day trial of CCH iKnow you will experience:
- Online version of the current Australian Master Tax Guide. You can also search through archived editions
- Thoughtful and considered Topic Guides of key tax topics with links to cases, legislation and rulings
- Over 500 practical tools such as checklists and calculators
- Notifications to your inbox on the latest tax news and events as you need them
- Easy legislation navigation with CCH iKnow’s 360-degree legislation view
Get access to practical tax content that’s ready to work by signing up to a 7-day trial of CCH iKnow.