Built for accountants, by accountants.
In today’s rapidly changing environment, it’s important for tax and accounting professionals to have access to quality curated insights, analysis, and tax news that is up to date and actionable. Powered by the same team that brings you the CCH Australian Master Tax Guide, this tax research platform provide you with balanced tax commentary and source material on Federal, State and Territory tax legislation, and the latest rulings, cases, and judgments.
Are you happy with your current provider’s quality of tax commentary and practical resources?
With a complimentary CCH iKnow 7-day trial, you will experience:
- Online version of the current Australian Master Tax Guide. You can also search through archived editions
- Thoughtful and considered Topic Guides of key tax topics with links to cases, legislation, and rulings
- Over 500 practical tools such as checklists and calculators
- Notifications to your inbox on the latest tax news and events as you need them
- Easy legislation navigation with CCH iKnow 360-degree legislation view
Get access to practical tax content that’s ready to work by signing up to a 7-day trial of CCH iKnow.