You’re missing out on a lot by sticking with your historical financial management solution instead of bridging the gap with a modernized consolidation solution. Let’s get you up to speed.
FinanceFebruary 17, 2020
Historical financial management vs. CCH Tagetik: a feature-by-feature comparison for power users
As a day-to-day user of financial management systems, you’re likely sensitive to the shortcomings of the applications you use. Do any of these pains apply to you?
Common complaints include:
- Complex scripting for even basic tasks
- Lengthy variance and what-if analysis processes
- Lack of workflow across the close cycle
- Outdated UI and cumbersome integration with Microsoft Office
- Complex upgrades with no functional innovations planned