Automotive companies thrive through innovation. Quick to implement and intuitive to use, CCH Tagetik for Automotive provides the insights needed for sustainable innovation and responsiveness to new opportunities. CCH Tagetik’s integrated platform covers all your planning needs, from operational-driver based modeling, to production and capacity planning, and capital expenditure forecasting.
With the current disruption in the automotive industry, you can’t wait for yesterday’s data. Get insight from every angle with real-time access to granular, operational and financial data, and the ability to analyze profitability down to the VIN level. Produce quality products, manage global supply chain, and get a faster financial close with CCH Tagetik for automotive.
3 reasons why CCH Tagetik for Automotive lets you focus on your business
Buy Auto Parts.com
Analyze margin profitability by model
Look under the hood to analyze the factors impacting product line revenue, COGS and contribution margins. Using detailed, automotive-specific drivers, you’ll determine optimal costing to model profit and loss down to VIN level.
- Determine profitability by model, trim or VIN
- Forecast granular contribution margins by vehicle
- Analyze COGS by region, vehicle or engine type
- Allocate costs using automotive drivers
- Detailed profitability analysis by model series
Improve order-to-deliver and production cycle times
Plan production schedules based on planned orders. By unifying all planning in a single solution — BOM, production, capacity, material, inventory and routings — you’ll have the insight to allocate resources based on capacity constraints and create more efficient production plans.
- Determine resource needs and capacity constraints
- Plan production based on customer orders
- Plan by VIN with unlimited dimensionality
- Assess profitability by channel, by product
- Optimize resources with shift-based budgeting
A lean approach to stocking inventory
Drive cash out of your inventory and redeploy it to grow your business. Master the balance of your stock with continuous fulfillment rates. Avoid lost sales and increase customer satisfaction. Re-invest your cash and increase your profits.
- Gain full visibility of your supply chain
- Auto-assign supplies to multiple sources
- Handle variations of cost and lead time
- Abandon overstocking habits
- Avoid stockouts
Explore related solutions