The pandemic has brought havoc to many organisations. But this disruption proved to be the catalyst of change that made CFOs shift their backward-looking viewpoint to a more future-ready perspective and examine areas that are otherwise overlooked.
Join Pavel Klebanov, Senior Solution Specialist from Wolters Kluwer CCH Tagetik, and Eugene Bang, Manager FP&A from Sumitomo in this webinar titled Overcoming the challenges of profitability management with Sumitomo on the 18th of May, 2022 at 10:30 AM - 11:15 AM (GMT+8) as they talk about Sumitomo Rubber Industries’ journey on the difficult period of pandemic and how they were able to weather the storm with the help of CCH Tagetik.
In this 35-minute webinar, learn about:
- The issues Sumitomo faced and the requirements for a CPM platform that will address these challenges
- Utilizing the Analytic Information Hub for profitability forecast at a granular level
- Optimizing CCH Tagetik’s Workflow feature to automate processes and reduce time spent chasing people for submission and approval
- How the Office of Finance’s ownership of the technology and being independent of IT provided a more accurate data and agile decisions
- Lessons learned and the next steps to maximise their investment