Over 400 accounting firms were surveyed across Australia and New Zealand to understand their firms’ priorities and challenges during tax season. Also, what was their approach to improve their people, processes, and technology to mitigate their challenges.
Three themes emerged
- Investment in people: finding, training and retaining good talent; while alleviating burn-out.
- Workflow efficiency: establishing standardised workflows to free up additional time to solve for clients.
- Technology and digitisation: moving to the cloud, enabling and empowering staff and future-proofing your practice.
Seeking continued firm growth, owners and partners need to keep pace with the emerging and evolving needs of their people, and the trends in firm operational processes and use of technology.
Join this webinar to learn how the right tools and technology can support your firm
- Optimise processes to drive efficiencies & firm profitabilityManage workload and capacity without taking on additional staff
- Attract, engage and retain high performing staff
- Improve cashflow and reduce write-offs