Cindy writes for numerous Wolters Kluwer publications in the tax and superannuation practice areas, including CCH Australian Tax Week, Australian Federal Tax Reporter, Australian Master Tax Guide and Australian International Tax Agreements. She has also had several articles published in The Tax Institute journals, The Tax Specialist and Taxation in Australia.
In addition, Cindy is the Professional Instructor at The Tax Institute for CTA2A Advanced, a subject forming part of The Tax Institute’s education program for the Chartered Tax Adviser (CTA) designation.
Cindy was the best performing graduating student in the Master of International Taxation in 2016 at the University of New South Wales, Sydney (UNSW Sydney). She was awarded The CPA Australia (NSW Division) Prize and put on the Dean's List for Academic Excellence in UNSW Sydney Business School.
- Master of Taxation in International Taxation with Excellence, UNSW Sydney
- Bachelor of Laws, UNSW Sydney
- Bachelor of Commerce (Accounting) with Merit, UNSW Sydney
- Diploma of Legal Practice, College of Law, Sydney
- Postgraduate Certificate in Laws, University of Hong Kong
- Admitted to the Supreme Court of New South Wales
- Admitted to the High Court of the Hong Kong Special Administrative Region
Area of expertise
- Tax Law