This monograph provides a practical reference for the care of patients with gunshot wounds in both military and civilian settings.
By utilizing this text, you will:
- Learn the latest techniques for the initial evaluation and resuscitation of gunshot victims.
- Review strategies for the care of gunshot injury to the soft tissues, skeletal muscle, nerves, joints, and bone.
- Gain insight into the prevention of infection, wound ballistics, and the types and nomenclature of firearms.
- Product Type:
- Dougherty, Paul J.
- Emergency Medicine & Trauma
- Internal Medicine
- 1st Ed.
- Publication Year:
- Doody's Star Rating®:
- 5-Minute Clinical Consult 2022
- A&A Practice
- Acland Anatomy, Complete 5-Volume Set
- Alzheimer's Care Today
- ASA Refresher Courses in Anesthesiology
- Bates’ Visual Guide (Including OSCEs)
- Clinical Anesthesia
- Fields Virology: Emerging Viruses
- JBJS Case Connector
- JBJS Essential Surgical Techniques
- Journal of Acute Care Physical Therapy
- Journal of Neuro-Ophthalmology
- Journal of Pediatric Surgical Nursing
- Lippincott's Manual of Toxicology
- LWW Health Library: Emergency Medicine
- LWW Health Library: Occupational Therapy Collection
- LWW Health Library: Osteopathic Medicine Collection
- McGlamry's Comprehensive Textbook of Foot and Ankle Surgery
- Neurology Clinical Practice
- Neuroscience of Clinical Psychiatry, The: The Pathophysiology of Behavior and Mental Illness
- Nursing2022 Drug Handbook
- Real Living with Multiple Sclerosis
- Stedman's Online
- Survey of Anesthesiology
- Techniques in Knee Surgery
- Techniques in Ophthalmology
- Urology Practice
- Washington Manual Infectious Diseases Subspecialty Consult
- Washington Manual of Gastroenterology Subspecialty Consult