Economic entities required to file consolidated financial statements with the Spanish Registro Mercantil must follow specific formats, like PGC, NOFCAC, and criteria for corporate tax returns. CPM Matters’ has developed a pre-packaged parameterization of CCH Tagetik that enables the fast implementation of legal consolidation requirements. Take a step forward and start benefitting from an automatic, traceable and compliant financial consolidation process.
With data in large groups often coming from disparate accounting systems and the COA, CCH Tagetik eliminates the error-prone, time-consuming use of spreadsheets for consolidation. With the CPM Matters Starter Kit, you'll enjoy the benefits of CCH Tagetik and remain Spain-compliant.
PGC and NOFCAC compliant financial statements
The CPMM Spanish Consolidation Starter Kit has all the benefits of CCH Tagetik — customized specifically for Spanish users.
- Reduce the time to go live from months to weeks
- Cut costs thanks to empowerment of finance teams
- Compliance for future-added functionality
- Automatic and traceable financial consolidation
- Normative support from CPM Matters
Depict by entity and sdjustment type on contribution reports
CPMM Spanish Consolidation Starter Pack’s specific raison d’être is complemented by some significant functional capabilities.
- Pre-defined, compliant corporate chart of accounts
- Automated data loading and mapping
- Basic reports are ready for filing
- Use the do-it-yourself guidance option to save cost
- Typical adjustments pre-configured