Wolters Kluwer’s MTD for ITSA solution is currently in development and is listed by HMRC as a recognised software provider that will fully support their core requirements.
The consistent growth of Wolters Kluwer’s digital portfolio stems from our commitment to being digital-first and the ongoing shift to global platforms and cloud-based integrated solutions. As such, our simple MTD solution will allow you to complete all digital reporting obligations with ease, and submit them to HMRC via the available APIs.
Join Dorcas Mbwiti and Mark Purdue on Tuesday 6 December at 2.00pm for an update on our MTD for ITSA solution, and how you can get involved in the next phase of the BETA programme.
Find out how our MTD for ITSA solution will provide:
- Automatic retrieval of all business income sources from HMRC that are associated with your National Insurance number.
- Configuration of your MTD for ITSA account, so that it includes any non-business income sources.
- Up-to-date tax calculations – including a summary of taxable income, and a detailed breakdown of Income Tax and National Insurance contributions.
- Support for annual adjustments, reliefs, and allowances.
- In-product client approval for EOPS and Final Declaration obligations.