Why is an audit management system worth my investment?
An audit management system facilitates the audit process for internal audit, compliance, and many other departments. It allows auditors to plan, execute, and report on audits of different types, sizes, and geographic locations.
Visibility across the audit team and the three lines of defense
- Real-time monitoring across multiple teams
- Historical insights show past results while doing the current work
- Reporting and dashboards aggregate all results for easy analysis
Audit compliance and consistency throughout your workflow
- Adhere to standards and regulatory bodies
- Align audit methodology and processes across audits and teams
- Standardize audit templates across teams and cyclical (operational) audits
- Creates consistency across the lines of defense in risk and control libraries
- Easy collaboration across teams with different methodologies and software
- Up-to-date, regularly maintained, and consistent templates
Efficiency for greater risk management across audit processes
- As the audit industry moves further into a standard of performing risk-based audits, it's essential for an audit tool to provide flexible risk assessment capabilities.
- Save time by reusing instead of recreating audits and tests
- Direct connection of the risk assessment to the audit, reports, and issue follow-up
- Eliminate audit downtime
- Reduce review time from inconsistent methodology across audits