Peter is an experienced commercial litigator with particular knowledge of competition and consumer law, insolvency and regulatory investigations.
He writes regularly for peer-reviewed journals and updates the Unfair Contract Terms chapter in Wolters Kluwer’s Competition and Consumer Law commentary.
Peter regularly speaks on legal topics and has appeared on The Business on ABC TV.
He has worked at Clayton Utz for over 13 years, as a secondee at the Business Council of Australia and as a foreign associate at Anderson Mori & Tomotsune, one of the “Big 4” Japanese law firms. He has been involved in the “Harper Review” into competition law and the Australian Consumer Law Review.
- Bachelor of Laws (Hons), University of Melbourne
- Advanced Certificate in Insolvency, ARITA and the Queensland University of Technology
- Admitted to Practice: Victoria (2007), High Court of Australia (2007)
Area of Expertise :
- Competition and Consumer Law
- Regulatory Investigationsy