Sabina Dias writes for and edits the intellectual property law practice area. She creates legal content to help Australian intellectual property lawyers understand the practical implications of the law and keep them apprised of the latest legal developments.
Sabina started her career as Research Associate to Judge Driver of the Federal Circuit Court & Family Court of Australia. She was admitted to the Supreme Court of NSW in 2011 and practiced as a solicitor in the areas of building & construction and insurance litigation. She holds a Masters in Law and is a published academic author.
- Master of Laws (with distinction average) (MQU) 2016
- Bachelor of Laws (UNSW) 2011
- Bachelor of Arts (UNSW) 2011
- Admitted to the Supreme Court of NSW 2011
- Graduate Diploma of Law 2011
Area of expertise
- Intellectual property