Linda began her career in legal publishing in 1996. She has since written, edited and managed content across the tax, superannuation and accounting practice areas, developing special expertise in this portfolio.
Before joining Wolters Kluwer in 2008, Linda worked as a Legal Editor at the Judicial Commission of New South Wales, producing the Equality Before the Law bench book for judicial officers to use in court proceedings.
For Wolters Kluwer, Linda writes and edits publications including the CCH Australian Master Tax Guide and Australian Federal Tax Reporter. She also contributes to news services such as Australian Tax Week and manages the publication of annual legislation books Australian Income Tax Legislation (3 volumes), Australian Superannuation Legislation (2 volumes) and Australian GST Legislation.
- Bachelor of Commerce (majors – Accounting and Japanese), University of New South Wales, Sydney
- Bachelor of Laws, University of New South Wales, Sydney
- Master of Tax (single unit enrolment – Taxation of Corporations), ATAX, Faculty of Law, University of New South Wales, Sydney
- Master of Arts in Journalism, University of Technology, Sydney
- Master of Journalism, Roma Tre University, Rome, Italy
Area of expertise
- Tax Law