Valuing Minority Shareholdings in Private Companies
An explanation of the intricacies and complications of valuing minority shareholdings in private companies and how to deal with them.
Stephen Groves explains the nature of minority shareholding valuations.
- Basic valuation fundamentals;
- How to assess appropriate discounts for lack of control and marketability.
This webinar will provide a basic overview of the fundamental considerations that should be made when valuing minority shareholdings in private companies.
Webinar Learning Outcomes:
- Understand what constitutes a minority shareholding;
- Understand the difference between valuing a business, a company and shares;
- Understand basic valuation fundamentals;
- Understand methods and considerations used to value minority interests in private companies.
- Accountants and tax advisors
- All sized organisations
- All skill levels
Stephen Groves is a Director at Quinn M&A where he and his team provide companies with expert merger, acquisition, sale and valuation advice. Stephen has significant expertise in advising on a wide range of M&A matters including large domestic and cross border transactions, and often attends court as an expert witness for business, company and share valuation matters.
You will be provided with:
- PowerPoint presentation slide deck
- Any Supporting documentation
- Webinar Recording to view multiple times for up to 6 months
- An opportunity to ask questions to the presenter