Watch leaders of MinterEllison's Workplace practice across Australia for a detailed exploration into the issue of Sexual Harassment in the Workplace.
Bringing together hands-on experience, case studies, and practical insights, the team deep dive into:
- The recent [email protected] reforms, including employers' duty of care and obligations;
- Effective prevention and risk management strategies;
- How understanding and treating sexual harassment in the workplace as a WHS issue can help to bring about positive change; and
- Common issues and trends seen across industries.
Webinar Learning Outcomes:
The impact of the [email protected] reforms, actions employers must take, risks and opportunities they present.
All industries, all sized organisations. As well as C-suite, Board level, legal and HR teams.
- Amanda Watt, Partner, MinterEllison
- Kathy Reid, Partner, MinterEllison
- Victoria Hepburn, Partner, MinterEllison
- Kristy Edser, Partner, MinterEllison