BDO's Michael Smith, Transfer Pricing Partner, joins with Wolters Kluwer’s Patrick Bogle, Product Manager – CCH Integrator, to discuss recent events and the outlook for transfer pricing over the rest of the year.
Our interactive webinar presents an opportunity to receive up-to-date information and practical ideas for managing Transfer Pricing.
BDO Partner, Michael Smith, Global Transfer Pricing Services, will cover the following issues:
- Intangibles guidance
- Draft ruling on royalties and software
- Expanded SGE definition developments
- Risk issues identified by the ATO in respect of private groups
- Updates to IDS questions and hybrid mismatch rules
- What do I need to do and where can I get help?
- The outlook for Transfer Pricing beyond 2021.
Patrick Bogle from Wolters Kluwer will then lead a Q&A session where those joining can ask questions directly to Michael.
Our complimentary webinar is suitable for corporate tax professionals and those that interact closely with the tax function, including CFOs, senior executives and directors.
- Michael Smith -Partner, Global Transfer Pricing Services, BDO
- Patrick Bogle -Product Manager, CCH Integrator, Wolters Kluwer