We’re excited to announce our 2021 series powered by the experienced Wolters Kluwer team of legal practitioners and former judges whose insights and experience assist you every step of the way.
Workers Compensation Law affects all jurisdictions Australia-wide and requires legal practitioners to have comprehensive coverage of all statutory workers compensation schemes and access to up-to-date case law, whether plaintiff or defendant, in-house or insurer, employer or employee, counsel or corporate.
CCH Pinpoint®, legal research platform is designed to help you cut out the noise and narrow your focus to specific practice areas you are interested in delivering precise and relevant search results.
Join our in-house expert, Annelies Hermann for a live demo of our Workers Compensation Law practice area showcasing the in-depth coverage on our award-winning CCH Pinpoint® legal research platform.
In this session, we’ll cover the following topics:
- Overview of all our Workers Compensation Law content including instant access to all Uniform Civil Procedure legislation, court rules, and practice directions for all states and territories.
- Highlight Topic Guides, a unique feature of CCH Pinpoint® that acts as a great starting point for guidance on commonly faced legal issues in Workers Compensation Law.
- Hands-on demonstration of our most popular practical tools including the Comparative Verdicts Finder, Average Weekly Earnings Finder and our comparative tables.
- Highlight some of the landmark Workers Compensation Law cases to show how this is integrated with commentary.
- Deep dive into the depth of commentary.
- Showcase news alerts.
- Coverage of all jurisdictions.
Who should attend:
This webinar is suited to solicitors in private practice (both plaintiff as well as defendant practitioners) as well as barristers, in-house counsel, insurers and claims officers.
Annelies Hermann, Content Management Analyst, Wolters Kluwer Asia-Pacific