We’re excited to announce our 2021 series powered by the experienced Wolters Kluwer team of legal practitioners and former judges whose insights and experience assist you every step of the way.
Do you negotiate transactions, set prices, sell goods or services, advertise, enter contracts or interact with competitors?
You need to know about competition and consumer law if you, or your clients, answered “yes”. We can help you understand the requirements of the law, and what you can do about it.
Not sure if the law applies to your situation? We can help you figure out whether it does, by quickly helping you find similar cases, and grasp whether or not the law was breached, and what the consequences were.
Join our in-house expert, Rufina Law, for a live demo of our Competition and Consumer Law practice area showcasing the useful, relevant and easy-to-understand content on our CCH Pinpoint® legal research platform.
In this session, we’ll cover the following topics:
- Interactive Misleading Case Finder
- New interactive Consumer Guarantee Case Finder (coming soon)
- Practical guides, checklist, precedents, comparative case tables
- Topic guides, giving you a starting point for key topics, e.g. misleading or deceptive conduct, consumer guarantees, unfair contract terms, cartels
- 360⁰ view, linking related legislation, cases, commentary and practical tools
- Commentary, cases, legislation, news and source materials
This webinar is suited to lawyers from firms of all sizes, In-house counsel, Barristers, Directors and senior managers of businesses of all sizes including retailers, manufacturers, importers, wholesalers, banks, builders, farmers, education providers, energy providers, real estate agents, franchisors and the government.
Rufina Law, Portfolio lead - Commercial Law and Senior Content Management Analyst, Wolters Kluwer Asia-Pacific