We’re excited to announce our 2021 series powered by the experienced Wolters Kluwer team of legal practitioners and former judges whose insights and experience assist you every step of the way.
In an area of law that is filled with lengthy court processes, stressed parties, and frequent negotiations, it’s essential to have the right answers, right away.
Join our in-house family law experts, Sherika Ponniah and Lydia Lucs, for a live demo of our Family Law practice area showcasing the in-depth coverage on our award-winning CCH Pinpoint® legal research platform.
In this session, we’ll cover the following topics:
- A general overview of how to navigate family law content, including legislation, commentary, cases, practical tools, news and learning.
- Highlight Topic Guides, a unique feature which is tailored to specific topical areas
- How to conduct a search to get to the right results, within a few clicks
- Hands-on demonstration of our most popular practical tool: Property Settlement Calculator
- Understand the implications of the family court merger in 2021.
Who should attend:
This webinar is suited to all professionals who work in family law – solicitors, barristers, social workers, psychologists, members of the judiciary and associated fields.
Sherika Ponniah, Deputy Head of Legal Content, Wolters Kluwer
Lydia Lucs, Content Management Analyst, Wolters Kluwer