It’s the “must-have” tool for any accountants dealing with investments, saving endless hours of research and calculations with unrivalled historical tax data, powerful portfolio worksheets and calculators.
Especially designed for accountants dealing with listed securities for income tax, CGT calculation, SMSFs, portfolio administration, and estate planning, the cloud-based CCH iFirm CGT Reporter simplifies tax data assembly and portfolio reporting. It provides you with the following unparalleled benefits:
- Get instant access to reliable, accurate and cloud-based tax data for listed securities in Australia back to 1985
- Turn hours of manual work into minutes, hence, increasing productivity, billable hours, and profitability
- Eliminate the risk of using incorrect data, when you have to be right
- Create excellent client experiences by not having to push back on your clients for paperwork
Please join us for a complimentary webinar where we’ll provide a practical demonstration of how CCH iFirm CGT Reporter can help your firm.
In this session, we will showcase the following tools:
- How to navigate the data
- The powerful suite of embedded, on-screen calculators
- How to produce CGT portfolio worksheets
- Export functionality
If you cannot attend live, a recording will be made available to all registrants.