The Australian Tax Office will present an update on both the Top 100 and Top 1000 Justified Trust and Combined Assurance programs.
Wolters Kluwer will host the ATO's Faith Harako, Assistant Commissioner, Top 100 Tax Performance program, and Judy Morris, Assistant Commissioner, Top 1000 Tax performance program; together with Michelle de Niese and Paul Suppree from the Corporate Tax Association, the key representative body for major companies in Australia on corporate tax issues.
This session will address the lessons learnt from the Top 100 and Top 1000 Justified Trust tax performance programs and Combined Assurance reviews, and key areas of focus, including reviews and audits.
The interactive webinar presents an opportunity to receive up-to-date information, practical ideas and ask questions directly to the subject matter experts.
Webinar Learning Outcomes:
- An update on the 2021 top 100 and top 1000 programs
- What is attracting the ATO's attention?
- What to expect for the rest of 2021
Our complimentary webinar is suitable for corporate tax professionals and those that interact closely with the tax function, including CFOs, senior executives and directors.
- Judy Morris - Assistant Commissioner, Top 1000 Tax program, ATO
- Faith Harako - Assistant Commissioner, Top 100 Tax program, ATO
- Michelle de Niese - Executive Director, Corporate Tax Association
- Paul Suppree - Assistant Director, Corporate Tax Association