3 reasons why CCH Tagetik advanced analytics & dashboarding lets you focus on your business
CCH Tagetik SmartInsight lets you make insightful decisions from meaningful analysis
Determine the most desirable response for your bottom line. Play out the impacts of what-ifs with real-time data, generate predictive analytics and build industry- or department-specific driver-based models to pinpoint the best course of action.
- Multi-dimensional scenario-modeling
- Advanced analytics leveraging AI and analytic libraries
- Top-down, bottom up modelling
- Instantly create data models with fast data upload
- Ad-hoc reporting and on-the-fly analysis
Assess business scenarios anywhere, at any time
Respond to change, anticipate the future, and explore the ins and outs of profitability. Understand new dimensions of performance and the impacts of your decisions with finance-owned modeling, a simple drag-and-drop interface and personalized dashboards.
- Real-time simulations and analysis
- Operational performance analytics and KPIs
- Fast results analysis with in-memory processing
- Drag-and-drop intuitive dashboards
- Advanced visualizations with heat and geo-mapping
What is business analytics?
Business analytics a the result of analyzing a company’s data through a forward-looking, methodological approach that uses the statistical analysis and investigation of past data. Business analytics drive future-forward, data-driven decision making.
In other words, business analytics asks historical data hard hitting questions like why did that happen? What would happen to this scenario if we made this change? What if this trend continues? What would be the impact if the numbers were to fluctuate in this way? If we look at the data with this driver first, what different patterns emerge?
Business analytic tools include:
- KPI reporting
- Automated dashboards
- Monitoring devices like alerts and thresholds
- OLAP, multicube
- In-memory technology
- Ad Hoc reporting
- Predictive analysis
Our CCH Tagetik Advanced Analytics and Dashboarding can help you!
What is the importance of analytics reporting?
Analytic reports collect financial information to internal and external stakeholders in a visual way in order to help those stakeholders make better business decisions based on company performance.
Analytics reports can combine financial performance data, operational data and external information in order to paint a larger picture of how financials, operations and all other data impact each other. Analytic reports have the power to showcase underlying trends in corporate performance data.
They do this by:
- Allowing multi-dimension analysis by tapping into a single data warehouse
- Delivering real-time, accurate financials
- Stakeholders can easily find insights among mountains of data
- Create a visualized picture of data so that metrics are easier to understand
- Less risk
- Providing greater visibility into transactions through queries into transactional data, the ability to slice and dice that data and view it in different business views
- View data according to different drivers and KPI in order to see a 360 degree view of performance
With an understanding of these metrics that supersedes their surface value, stakeholders can better define business goals and monitor costs.
Why executive dashboards are important?
Customized specifically by the C-Suite or senior management, executive dashboards allow managers to view mission-critical analytics at a glance so that they can take action even faster. With gauges, charts, heat maps and other advanced visualizations and data drill down functionality, executive dashboards refresh with real-time information and the latest metrics so that executives can monitor KPIs and key processes, while reading a complete summary of results to implement action.
KPI dashboards can include:
- Web based reporting
- KPI scorecarding
- Personalised portal page
- Data collection in a data mart
Explore related solutions