TeamMate+ is designed to collaborate with stakeholders from the planning process all the way through reporting.
- Use Self-Assessments when performing your annual (or continuous) risk assessment for audit planning. This helps build buy-in from the stakeholders who will later be audited.
- Use Surveys either before the audit to collect preliminary information, or after the audit to receive feedback on the audit process.
- Request documents (or PBC) directly in the application to remove the necessity to follow up manually and track request with dashboards. Documents with transactional data can then opened with
- TeamMate Analytics to integrate analytic testing directly into your audit process.
- Automate the process of collecting Management Action Plans and performing Response Tracking in a central location. This not only increases accountability from your stakeholders but removes the manual burden of follow-up for your auditors.
- Manage changes to the audit report within TeamMate+ for a full audit trail of edits and neatly maintain all historical copies.