Email and desktop integration connectors for Passport link the email and desktop tools that professionals use daily with Passport. These integrations enable legal, claims, risk, and compliance professionals to work more efficiently and seamlessly collaborate with one another. Passport email and desktop integration connectors make managing daily activities easy and intuitive, which saves users time.
Email and desktop integration connector benefits:
- Easily capture communications and documents associated with legal, claims, risk, and compliance activities in Passport
- Enable users to leverage their best-in-class email and desktop integration tools while keeping the data in Passport up to date
- Encourage Passport user adoption by providing ease of use
- Allow users to work more efficiently and concentrate on higher-value work
- Access all matter documents, emails, people, events and tasks directly within Microsoft Office with Office Companion
Available email and desktop integration connectors:
IBM® Notes® IMAP Connector for Passport
The Notes IMAP Connector establishes a bi-directional integration with Passport and gives users the ability to manage their matter-related email communications from within Notes. With this connector, users are able to quickly save emails and their attachments to the corresponding matter record in Passport, which improves productivity and ensures that matter-related communications are consistently captured in Passport.
Learn More >
Microsoft® Windows® File System Connector for Passport
The Windows File System Connector allows users to open and edit Passport documents in the familiar folder-style view of the Windows Explorer interface. This enables quick and easy access to legal documents, which gives clients the power to more efficiently manage their legal matters, collaborate on documents, and enforce consistent document management processes.
Learn More >