- Trust deeds
- Initial estate planning
- Minutes and resolutions
- Reduction and release of debts
This collection of practical templates will enable you to tailor trusts to your clients’ requirements quickly and accurately
The precedents have been developed by trust specialist Pravir Tesiram of TGT Legal and are kept up to date to ensure compliance with current trust law and practice.
New! Two new checklists:
- Trusts Act 2019 - issues for trustees
- Trusts Act 2019 - issues for advisers
As their titles suggest, the checklists are designed as a prompt for the things that prudent trustees and trust advisers should turn their minds now that the Trusts Act is in force.
- Appointment and retirement of trustees
- Appointment and removal of beneficiaries
- Relationship property
Experience the benefits of Wolters Kluwer's authoritative content for yourself. Fill in the form and we'll be in touch shortly.