- Shares and shareholders
- Dealings with outsiders
- Personal property securities
- Accounts and auditors
As well as guidance on material issues, such as governance, charges and liquidation, it has practical procedural information about the day-to-day administration of a company
- Takeovers and amalgamations
- Investigations, compromises, receiverships
- Liquidations and removal from register
- Voluntary administration
- Company forms and precedents
Experience the benefits of Wolters Kluwer's authoritative content for yourself. Fill in the form and we'll be in touch shortly.
Missing the form below?
To see the form, you will need to change your cookie settings. Click the button below to update your preferences to accept all cookies. For more information, please review our Privacy & Cookie Notice.