Save time and resources with high-level oversight of QI, EBP, and research projects.
Bridge the gap between research and knowledge and provide guidance for all skill levels.
Standardize and streamline your program by leveraging technology.
Strengthen and collaborate across your teams, eradicating silos and fostering a culture of EBP.
Who we help
Nurse leadership, Hospital QI, and Magnet® staff
- Advance training and skills by offering built-in guidance for staff at all levels by aggregating and synthesizing the latest evidence to ensure quality projects.
- Strengthen collaboration and eradicate work silos to encourage a culture of EBP and QI.
- Save time and resources by giving managers high-level, real-time oversight and tracking status of the QI, EBP, and status checking of projects.
- Decrease the amount of manual effort for Magnet®️ application by organizing and storing data for survey reports.
Nurse professional development and residency
- Enrich curricula and competencies by offering step-by-step prompts that guide the user through the EBP process.
- Decrease workload with one simple solution that serves as the repository for the residency program’s projects.
- Gain high-level oversight and real-time tracking of resident projects to decrease duplication of effort.
- Empower and retain proficient practicing nurses who climb the clinical ladder.
- Bridge the gap between research, knowledge, and practical skills.
- Enrich curricula and support competency development.
- Leverage technology to streamline and standardize the research process to ensure quality.
- Save time and effort by making assignments easier for faculty to track and manage.
- Fast-track AACN and CCNE accreditation readiness.
Featured cases and articles for Ovid Synthesis
Request a demo.
Contact us to learn how we can help you improve the standards of quality healthcare.
Latest expert insights from Ovid
ArticleHealthNovember 02, 2022Three pillars of healthcare technology predictions in 2023Wolters Kluwer experts predict the three technology trends poised to make the most impact in 2023: extending the clinical setting, focusing on the patient, and the evolution of healthcare knowledge.Learn More
Press ReleaseHealthMay 10, 2022Ovid’s curated Diversity, Equity & Inclusion Collection targets healthcare disparities, culturally sensitive care, and diverse staffingEducators, clinical managers, researchers, and students will have access to research articles that build trust, ensure diversity, and drive better outcomes for all patients.Learn More
Press ReleaseHealthMarch 03, 2022Wolters Kluwer adds BioDigital’s 3D anatomy platform to Ovid for immersive teaching and learning experienceOvid®, our medical research platform of premium aggregated content and productivity tools, now offers access to BioDigital Human, a medically accurate virtual map of the human body, for an immersive teaching and learning experience.Learn More