Jacky Campbell is Partner at Forte Family Lawyers, a leading specialist family law firm in Melbourne.
Jacky has been recognised as a leading family lawyer by Doyle’s Guide, is a Fellow of the International Academy of Family Lawyers and an Associate of the American Bar Association. She is also a member of the Maintenance and Property Committee of the Family Law Section of the Law Institute of Victoria, the Family Law Section of the Law Council of Australia and Victorian Women Lawyers.
Jacky is a consultant editor and contributing author of Australian Family Law and Practice. She also writes several chapters of Australian Master Family Law Guide and the Australian Master Superannuation Guide.
- Master of Laws, Monash University
- Bachelor of Laws, Monash University
- Bachelor of Arts, Monash University
- Graduate Diploma of Professional Writing, Deakin University
- Accredited Family Law Specialist
- Law Institute of Victoria
Area of Expertise :
- Family Law