Major awards bestowed for superior product functionality, compliance innovation.
Wolters Kluwer’s Governance, Risk & Compliance (GRC) division has been honored with six Stevie Awards for four of its businesses as part of The 2019 American Business Awards. The accolades include a Gold Stevie Award for Wolters Kluwer ELM Solutions, one Silver and two Bronze Awards for Compliance Solutions, one Silver Award for Lien Solutions, and one Bronze Award for CT Corporation.
“We’re honored to be recognized with these Stevie Awards for so many of our industry-leading expert solutions,” said Richard Flynn, CEO of Wolters Kluwer’s GRC division. “We are relentlessly focused on providing innovative solutions and world-class service to help our customers with their most challenging legal and regulatory compliance workflows.”
All organizations operating in the U.S. are eligible to submit nominations to The American Business Awards in a wide range of categories, honoring achievement in every aspect of work. More than 3,800 nominations were reviewed in the judging process this year by more than 200 professionals. Wolters Kluwer was on a short list of companies winning six or more American Business Awards in 2019.
The categories and entries for which Wolters Kluwer businesses won include:
Wolters Kluwer Compliance Solutions:
- Best Content Management Solution: Enriched Regulatory Content Transformation (Silver)
- Best Financial Services Offering: OneSumX for Compliance Program Management (Bronze)
- Best FinTech Solution: Vanceo Mortgage (Bronze)
Wolters Kluwer ELM Solutions:
- Best Legal Information Solution: Legal Holds for Passport® and TyMetrix® 360°(Gold)
Wolters Kluwer Lien Solutions:
- Best Financial Services Offering: iLien Motor Vehicle (Silver)
Wolters Kluwer CT Corporation:
- Best Governance, Risk & Compliance Solution: UCC Filing Hub (Bronze)
Details about The American Business Awards and the list of 2019 Stevie winners are available at www.StevieAwards.com/ABA.