Adding “Compliance” to our Business Law practice area
Wolters Kluwer today announced we have expanded the Business Law module to include more practical information about compliance, including precedents, examples, checklists, flowcharts and diagrams. The new practice area has been re-named to “Compliance and Business Law”.
- Useful guides for complying with specific laws that affect many businesses (including competition, consumer, company, financial services, anti-money laundering, privacy, WHS, employment, discrimination, environment, Banking Code, Franchising Code, Criminal Code, National Credit Code, electronic transactions and tax)
- Tips for how to implement effective systems to deal with governance, risk management and compliance issues
- Lessons from key cases
- Expert commentary and practical tools on Compliance-related content is regularly updated by our authors, Samantha Carroll, Practice Director, Governance, Compliance & Regulation and Michelle Bradshaw, Special Counsel at Ash St
Who will this impact:
- Businesses (and their directors and managers) face ever-growing legal obligations and penalties, as well as regulators who are increasingly focused on governance, risk management and compliance. Effective compliance systems are crucial to help minimise the serious consequences of breaking the law (e.g. losses of licences, compensation, penalties, jail), and to establish a defence.
- Specifically, the following roles including risk managers, compliance officers, directors, managers, legal advisers and auditors will find this newly available content useful in CCH Pinpoint.
Visit our website to explore all our new Compliance content now available in CCH Pinpoint®.