Store medications safely and accurately, every time with Simplifi+® MedStorage.
How Simplifi+ MedStorage Helps Improve Compliance
By optimizing operational efficiency, implementing standards and practices that comply with The Joint Commission requirements, we can help you ensure patient and staff safety. You can also expect the innovation and expert support of Wolters Kluwer every step of the way.
Simplify and streamline medication storage inspections
A single sign-on platform helps you track all the tasks and documents required to pass unit inspections outside of the pharmacy. You can customize automated checklists to fit the needs of your facility or unit. A mobile-friendly format allows you and your team to document inspections where they happen throughout your facilities.
Ensure pharmacy compliance for The Joint Commission accreditation
Inspection-ready reports and state-of-the-art analytics provide completion and compliance reports from each hospital unit, eliminating the paper and binder clutter of traditional compliance reporting. System-level analysis of trends helps troubleshoot potential issues before they become compliance problems.
Access industry-leading innovation and customer service
Regular updates to the application reflect customer feedback and include new product features such as up-to-date best practices. Your team will collaborate with our implementation team and has ongoing access to 24/7 customer support and a dedicated customer success manager. Our goal is to ensure you get the most out of our solution to meet all of your storage and compliance needs.
How Simplifi+ MedStorage Helps Customers Be Inspection Ready
- Simplifying checklist implementation: Administrators or managers can customize online checklists to manage inventory or document procedures and help staff complete their work.
- Meeting compliance and regulatory requirements: Our checklists, documentation and procedures are all in alignment with Joint Commission standards for storage of medications anywhere in the hospital medications are stored.
- Providing system-level oversight: Standardize operations easily—create or modify policies in one central location, and they'll disseminate through your entire system. Analytics that report up from each facility help close compliance gaps.
- Allowing for quick customization: Modify units, forms and criteria in standardized forms or create your own to fit your specific system needs.
- Generating real-time reports: Dynamic reporting enables managers to check for completion and produce customized compliance reports in multiple readily actionable formats.
Who Simplifi+ MedStorage Helps
Hospitals & Health Systems
Wolters Kluwer Compliance Solutions
We are proud to bring Simplifi+ MedStorage and Simplifi 797 to the GSA Schedule. With a pre-negotiated contract and streamlined purchasing process, you can easily access market-leading solutions for The Joint Commission medication storage compliance and USP compliance.
Learn More About Our USP Compliance Solution
Expert Insights from Clinical Surveillance