Part of the highly popular and respected Pocket Notebook series, this essential guide puts vital clinical information about a broad range of issues in cardiovascular medicine at your fingertips in seconds.
Contains expanded and fully updated core clinical topics on cardiovascular evaluation tools, preventative cardiology, coronary disease, heart failure, critical care, valvular heard disease, pericardial heart disease, vascular disease, arrhythmias, and adult congenital heart disease in the familiar concise format, with bulleted lists, tables, and algorithms for quick reference.
Features a new, more durable binding in the classic Pocket Notebook style.
Includes new contributions from the fields of cardiovascular critical care, interventional cardiology, cardiac imaging, and adult congenital heart disease.
Includes useful illustrations of echocardiography, cardiac nuclear imaging, and coronary angiography, as well as EKG tracings.
Contains current, evidence-based clinical recommendations, supported by key references to the most recent practice guidelines, high-tier reviews, and important clinical trials.
An invaluable tool for cardiovascular physicians and fellows, medical residents, and others who are interested in cardiology.
- Lippincott Williams & Wilkins (LWW)
- Product Type:
- Sabatine, Marc S.
- Internal Medicine
- 2nd Ed.
- Publication Year:
- Alzheimer's Care Today
- American Journal of Critical Care
- Biomedical Safety & Standards
- Cognitive and Behavioral Neurology
- Critical Care Nurse
- French's Index of Differential Diagnosis: An A-Z
- JCR: Journal of Clinical Rheumatology
- Journal of Bronchology & Interventional Pulmonology
- Journal of Clinical Engineering
- Journal of Craniofacial Surgery
- Journal of Glaucoma
- Journal of Hospice & Palliative Nursing
- Journal of Lower Genital Tract Disease
- Journal of Neuro-Ophthalmology
- Journal of Pediatric Orthopaedics B
- Journal of Psychiatric Practice
- Journal of Public Health Management and Practice
- JPO: Journal of Prosthetics and Orthotics
- Neurology Clinical Practice
- Neurologist, The
- Nurse Practitioner, The
- Nursing Management
- Operative Techniques in Spine Surgery
- Orthopaedic Nursing
- Quality Management in Healthcare
- Rehabilitation Nursing
- Topics in Clinical Nutrition
- Topics in Language Disorders