The Wills Eye Manual: Office and Emergency Room Diagnosis and Treatment of Eye Disease, 8th Edition
*Comes with eBook for computer, tablet or smartphone!
Newly updated, The Wills Eye Manual is now in its 8th Edition! For 25 years, The Wills Eye Manual has been a bestseller in ophthalmology references giving eye care professionals current, immediate, and relevant information for analyzing signs, symptoms, and diagnosis of conditions and the treatment of patients. This manual is formatted with efficiency in mind for quick reference. It covers more than 200 conditions across all major ophthalmic subspecialty areas, including glaucoma, cornea, pediatrics, neuro-ophthalmology, uveitis, retina, and much more.
New to this edition:
- Up-to-date information and clinical recommendations regarding the office, emergency room evaluation, diagnosis, management, and treatment of ophthalmic disease
- New results of major clinical trials, changing trends in the workup, categorization, and treatment of various ophthalmic specialties
- Expanded video library with 18 clinical videos that highlight common procedures with step-by-step narration depicting a wide range of standard procedures
- Extensive multimedia content electronic database of various clinical conditions with superbly illustrated information on more than 200 ophthalmic conditions
The consistent Wills Eye Manual features you can count on:
- Proven clinical recommendations from initial diagnosis through extended treatment
- The consistent, bulleted outline format that is designed for quick reference in an everyday clinical setting
- A breakdown of conditions and diseases with sections on symptoms, signs, predisposing conditions, differential diagnosis, etiology, workup, treatment, and follow-up
- Concise descriptions of the most prevalent symptoms, clinical signs categorized as either critical or otherwise
- Full-color illustrations and images to enhance and guide evaluations, including OCT scans and ultrasound images
If you are interested in considering this text for a course, please contact [email protected] for information.