Now in full color, this widely-used text offers a student-friendly approach to the evaluation of Joint Range of Motion (ROM), Muscle Length, and Manual Muscle Testing (MMT), presented in just the right amount of detail needed to prepare students for effective practice.
- NEW! Full-color photos and colorized line illustrations help students master key techniques in conjunction with the pertinent anatomy.
- Reviews of articulations, movements and muscle anatomy set the foundation for all of the assessment techniques.
- A video library, mapped to this text, covering ROM—accessible online via thePoint®—make it easy to master key concepts and techniques.
- Online Practice Makes Perfect-Summary & Evaluation Forms (PMP Forms) list the criteria and correct sequence for performing each assessment technique. Click to view Evaluation Form List.
- NEW! Color-coded chapters with “Quick Find” table of contents make it easy to locate key information.
- Functional Applications of assessment findings help in setting treatment goals to restore or maintain movement and strength to meet the requirements for activities of daily living (ADL).