CCH iFirm Document Vault enables seamless digital document flows.
- Store documents against Contacts and Jobs in CCH iFirm Practice Manager* to easily access all relevant information from one location
- Smart capture of emails and attachments to Contacts, and/or Jobs in CCH iFirm Practice Manager*
- Two-way integration through the CCH iFirm Client Portal*; Share documents with clients for their review
- Automatic filing of client documents created from templates within CCH iFirm Intranet*
- View email conversations in Contacts
- View job-specific email conversations in Jobs in CCH iFirm Practice Manager*
- Manage access and control who can do what with documents
- Unlimited document versions – copy, download or revert to previous version
- Tag documents – apply and retrieve by tags, auto append tags based on job type
- Open and edit documents directly from CCH iFirm using MS Office
- Automatic or manual creation of folders
- Automatic back up
- Set document retention dates
- Deleted documents held in the recycle bin are reviewable and retrievable
* separate subscription required
|CCH iFirm Document Vault|
|How available||CCH iFirm Integrated|
|Integration||Contacts, Jobs, Digital signatures, Client Portal, Intranet, Microsoft Outlook email including attachments|
|File presentation in CCH iFirm||View/open/edit files from the centralized document view in CCH iFirm or from the specific Contact or job details page|
|Templates||Requires subscription to CCH iFirm Intranet|
|Storage||Provided by CCH iFirm|
|Pricing model||CCH iFirm subscription and storage cost based on estimated usage|
|Suited to||Firms already using CCH iFirm Practice Manager.
New clients implementing CCH iFirm
If you have a client support question please complete the Product Support form.
Missing the form below?
To see the form, you will need to change your cookie settings. Click the button below to update your preferences to accept all cookies. For more information, please review our Privacy & Cookie Notice.