- Tax system
- Tax returns
- Employers’ responsibilities
- Assessments and dispute resolution
- Financial arrangements
- Land transactions
- Student loans
- Trading stock
- Tax credits
- Child support
The guide provides succinct yet comprehensive coverage of a wide range of tax topics for the tax generalist who needs to be kept up to date.
The easy-to-use format provides many practical examples and diagrams to “demystify” tax issues and it refers you to Inland Revenue source materials where applicable.
- Penalties, interest and offences
- Resident withholding tax
- Company tax losses
- Qualifying company regime and look-through companies
- Consolidated and amalgamated companies
- Fringe benefit tax
- Provisional tax
- Special companies and associations
- International tax
- Farming, fishing and aquaculture
- Forestry and mining
- Savings, investment, KiwiSaver and superannuation
- Accident compensation
- Tax avoidance
- Dates and rates
In the Wolters Kluwer 2020 Annual Report, take a look at our commitments and progress made across areas including strategy and sustainability:
Experience the benefits of Wolters Kluwer's authoritative content for yourself. Fill in the form and we'll be in touch shortly.
Missing the form below?
To see the form, you will need to change your cookie settings. Click the button below to update your preferences to accept all cookies. For more information, please review our Privacy & Cookie Notice.