- Objectives, history and surveys
- Legislative controls
- Scheme design
- Funding defined benefits
- Trust deed
- Trustees’ responsibilities and administration
The topics cover superannuation schemes in general and KiwiSaver in particular, plus selected relevant components from securities and investment legislation.
- Annual review
- Takeovers and mergers
- Transfers and winding up
The legislation covered includes:
- Financial Markets Conduct Act 2013
- Financial Markets Conduct Regulations 2014
- Superannuation Schemes Act 1989 (repealed)
- KiwiSaver Act 2006
- KiwiSaver Regulations 2006
- Trustee Act 1956
- Investment Advisers (Disclosure) Act 1996 (repealed)
- Securities Regulations 1983 (revoked) (select schedules)
- Securities Regulations 2009 (revoked) (select provisions)
In the Wolters Kluwer 2020 Annual Report, take a look at our commitments and progress made across areas including strategy and sustainability:
Experience the benefits of Wolters Kluwer's authoritative content for yourself. Fill in the form and we'll be in touch shortly.
Missing the form below?
To see the form, you will need to change your cookie settings. Click the button below to update your preferences to accept all cookies. For more information, please review our Privacy & Cookie Notice.