Watch the recording to hear first-hand insights from Neil Russ and Henry Brandts-Giesen as they discuss how the evolving AML/CFT landscape in New Zealand applies to lawyers and accountants.
The webinar covered:
- Why lawyers and accountants are different from other reporting entities
- Frequent problem/controversial areas of the AML/CFT regime
- The trend towards courts and supervisors getting serious
- COVID-19 implications
- The FATF 2021 report – what it could mean for New Zealand
- Key issues for risk assessments and compliance programmes
- Cost saving strategies for your practice, including independent audits
- New regulations exempting and amending the AML/CFT regime
- PTRs, SARs and legal privilege (and the importance of advice)
- DIA's relationship with the legal profession
- Questions from the audience!
Who should attend:
This webinar is suitable for all practitioners at all levels with an interest in or responsibilities for AML/CFT.
Wednesday, 27 October 2021 at 10:30 -11:15 am NZDT