Why LWW Health Library? LWW Health Library delivers trusted health science education and clinical content directly to students, faculty, and staff through a single portal—providing interactive online access to essential texts, procedure videos, images, real-life case studies, and quiz banks specifically tailored for the specialty.
In addition to health science schools and hospitals, these resources are a must-have for related educational programs—ensuring you have the resources you need to effectively support your students’ foundational learning and clinical practice.
Key features of LWW Health Library
A single portal to foundational and basic sciences resources, as well as rich multimedia ancillaries for teaching, learning, and practice.
- Account personalization – Ability to save content to a ‘My Health Library’, access Health Library from any computer, and set up email alerts for when new content is added
- Quizzing – Allows users to create custom quizzes organized by topic and to keep track of responses and link to relevant content to help with remediation
- Ovid® Insights widget – Connects students to valuable primary literature with an exclusive Ovid Insights search widget, which returns targeted results and article previews
- Advanced semantic search – Guides users to results displayed by title, chapter, topic, and/or type of resource
- Responsive design – Ability to browse content on your computer, tablet, or smartphone with ease
- Print/save a chapter – Facilitates the downloading of chapters via pdf, for easy access to content when offline—for note taking or to print
- Multimedia ancillary content – Ability to access videos, images, Q & A, patient education handouts, and more
- Customizable collections – Choice of purchasing each specialty collection individually or as a bundle across multiple specialty areas.
Choose from four collections covering basic and anatomical sciences:
- Anatomical Sciences Collection
- Basic Sciences Collection
- Basic & Anatomical Sciences Integrated Collection
- Basic & Anatomical Sciences Premium Collection
The Anatomical Sciences Collection contains must-have clinical anatomy textbooks including Grant’s Atlas of Anatomy, Grant’s Dissector, Clinically Oriented Anatomy, Histology: A Text and Atlas, and Langman’s Medical Embryology.