- Background information on double tax agreements (DTA) and their objectives
- Types of reliefs and different models of DTA
- Full text and Summary of all of Malaysia DTA
- DTA Comparison Tables
- Countries Featured: Albania, Argentina, Australia, Austria, Bahrain, Bangladesh, Belgium, Canada, Cambodia, China, Croatia, Czech Republic, Denmark, Egypt, Fiji, Finland, France, Germany, Hungary, India, Indonesia, Iran, Ireland, Italy, Japan, Jordan, Korea, Kuwait, Kyrgyz, Lebanon, Luxembourg, Malta, Mauritius, Mongolia, Myanmar, Namibia, Netherlands, New Zealand, Norway, Pakistan, Papua New Guinea, Philippines, Poland, Romania, Saudi Arabia, Seychelles, Singapore, South Africa, Sri Lanka, Sudan, Sweden, Switzerland, Thailand, Turkey, United Arab Emirates, United Kingdom, United States of America, Russia, Uzbekistan, Vietnam, Yugoslavia, Zimbabwe.
This resource contains all tax treaty documents including protocols, supplementary agreements and exchanges of notes to these treaties
News and Articles
- Malaysia Tax Tracker, a weekly alerting service that keeps you up-to-date with news and developments
This 12-month subscription can be accessed through CCH IntelliConnect®, Wolters Kluwer’s online subscription content with powerful search functions to speed up research.