Comprehensive and complete coverage of cases
- Over 97,000 full text judgments and orders of Supreme Court, High Courts, ITATs and AAR.
- Includes cases from Privy Council, Federal Court and the Provincial Courts.
- Coverage of all cases reported in ITR, CTR, TAXMAN, TTJ, ITD, SOT and ITR Tribunal.
- Comprehensive coverage of important Special Leave Petitions (SLPs).
High quality headnotes
High quality headnotes, that rank as one of the best in the industry. CTR headnotes cover every issue in a case and are relied upon by professionals.
- Updated Direct Taxes Laws and Practice by Dr. Girish Ahuja and Dr. Ravi Gupta available.
- Very high quality and reliable commentary, covering every important case in the High Courts and Supreme Court.
- Duly updated Acts, Rules and Allied Laws related to Direct Taxation.
- Circulars, Notifications, Press Notes, Orders issued by CBDT.
- All Double Tax Avoidance Agreements (DTAA) between India and Other Countries.
- Allied Legislation referred to in the Income Tax Act, 1961.
- Updated and fillable forms provided.
- Analysis of cases - forward and backward linkage of cases.
- Comprehensive and updated analysis of Cases - whether a case has been referred, distinguished, dissented, relied or over ruled.
Queries and replies
- Queries and Replies: Queries asked by the subscribers and replies given by tax experts.
- Over 4500 articles contributed by authoritative and eminent professionals in the area of direct taxes.
- Updated Ready Reckoner authored by Dr. Girish Ahuja and Dr. Ravi Gupta
- User friendly and sophisticated search engine.
- Advanced Topic Finder - integrates the table of contents and full text search into a single and easily accessible option with a 'Quick Find' option to locate an entry in table of contents.
- Global Word Search - made for a Chartered Accountant to search in a particular section and category of the data with further option to refine the searches.
- Collective Search - enables search on ten different parameters at one go.
- The advanced search engine capabilities translate into very quick search & display of relevant information.
- Up to 20 search results can be saved.
- Personal notes can be added to the legislation, cases and commentary and can be saved on the user's machine.
To subscribe you can contact
|1||Asgar Ali||M.P. (Indore, Bhopal), Rajasthan||8764425694, 9829159602||[email protected]|
|2||B. D. Shoranee||P&H, J&K, Himachal Pradesh||9815294263, 9414094263||[email protected]|
|3||Chander Harwani||Ahmedabad (Gujarat)||9825034383, 9173489311||[email protected]|
|4||Dinesh Gupta||A.P., Orissa, Assam||9414363330, 9010140613, 7976784325||[email protected]|
|5||J. K. Sharma||T.N., Karnataka, Pondy||9214402709, 9444460318||[email protected]|
|6||Rajesh Munjal||M.P. Jabalpur, Raipur||9300408432||[email protected]|
|7||Rajesh Nigam||Kerela, Cochin, Ernakulam||8129576615, 7905527973, 9582840401||[email protected]|
|8||V. N. Sharma||Delhi||9868907795, 8383015208||[email protected]|
|9||Yogendra Singh Bhatti||Maharashtra except Bombay, GOA||9823231873, 9460496973||[email protected]om|
|10||D K Joshi||Mumbai||9821564076||[email protected]|
|11||Gurudev Rajput||Mumbai||9821489928||[email protected]|
For technical assistance:
+91 - 124 - 4960966
(Mon to Fri 8:30am - 5:00pm)