Wolters Kluwer Tax & Accounting UK is delighted to welcome Ella M Doherty and Kirsty McGregor to our on-demand webinar on financial forecasting.
Ella is a chartered certified accountant, currently serving as practice director at Aviatrix Accountancy Limited in Hampshire. The practice specialises in the compliance and taxation needs of aviation, logistics, transportation, and property management. Kirsty is founder of the Corporate Finance Network and has served as chairperson since 2007, in addition to her current duties as accountant-in-residence for Capitalise.com.
Ella and Kirsty join Wolters Kluwer’s Phil Hobden and Ollie Kiddell to discuss areas relevant to financial forecasting and planning.
You’ll hear about:
- how financial forecasting and advisory services change the relationship between accountant and client
- what kind of insights clients need to hear, and want to hear
- what value financial forecasting holds in an uncertain economy
- how forecasts should be presented to clients
- building a 360-degree perspective of your client’s business, incorporating both financial reporting and forecasting