Manual IP is formally known as “Manual for the Handling of Applications for Patents, Designs and Trademarks Throughout the World”.
The user-centric and innovative redesign of Manual IP – along with all the other founts of information and guidance available through Kluwer IP Law – will enable IP prosecution professionals such as patent and trademark attorneys and agents, in-house counsel, formality and support officers, and paralegals to be effective in their day-to-day jobs in a way that could not have been imagined even a few years ago.
The following features are included:
- Find and compare IP prosecution information for patents, trademarks, industrial designs and utility models globally.
- Use the smart search function through the renewed Preselected topics for IP phases, for one or more jurisdictions. This will lighten the workload and facilitates the IP Law professional in selected IP application phases.
- Quickly find answers and make a one-on-one comparison between the various topics from multiple countries.
- Save favourite searches and topics for future reference.
- Created by local experts in the field.
- Our News Alert service keeps you informed with the latest Intellectual Property developments, including new laws and changing regulations relevant to you. Register for the News Alerts
How Manual IP meets Corporate Legal Departments needs
CLDs receive the same information from different external parties when making an enquiry
We are collaborating with the following companies to keep the Manual IP up to date.
Read what experts in the field have to say about Manual IP
Request your free 14-day trial
There are just a few steps to take to request your demo of Kluwer IP Law, whereby a member of our team will talk you through how Manual IP can best help you with your research and decision-making. After the demo, your free 14-day trial will start.
Missing the form below?
To see the form, you will need to change your cookie settings. Click the button below to update your preferences to accept all cookies. For more information, please review our Privacy & Cookie Notice.