This guide has been tailored from our CCH Pinpoint subscription content on workplace bullying which is maintained and updated by in-house experts.
Download the guide by filling out the form, and see all you must know about the FWC's new powers.
How can I have constant updates on Employment and Discrimination Law?CCH Pinpoint Employment Law and CCH Pinpoint Discrimination Law are the best-in-class searches for quick access to the right information, supported by tools, guides, source material and integration with Austlii. To secure constant updates, sign up for a free 14-day trial.
What is CCH Pinpoint Employment Law and Discrimination Law?CCH Pinpoint cuts out the noise by providing only relevant, in-depth legal research and tools all written by legal professionals for legal professionals. It has been designed to deliver on-point material with very few clicks.
Why CCH Pinpoint Employment Law and Discrimination Law?
- Practical, detailed commentary
- A wide range of precedents and policy templates
- Be across regular case reporting of relevant Fair Work Commission and court decisions
- Have access to key legislation with links to relevant rules, regulations, forms, commentary and summaries of important cases for each provision of the Fair Work Act
- Enhance your workflow with practice tools such as case tables, procedural checklists, easy-to-navigate topic guides and case digests
- Setup targeted news alerts