Boost Finance productivity with unified Performance Management: BARC study
Many companies are connecting corporate planning, group consolidation, BI and analytics to make better decisions. However, most organizations face daunting challenges ranging from manual and error-prone data integration to isolated, overly guarded data silos and software that is simply not suited to addressing the ever-growing demands of integrated performance management.
The new BARC study “Boost Finance productivity with unified Performance Management” examines the strategies and status of efforts to unify performance management with a focus on information provision. It shows how successful companies are unifying their performance management, the challenges they face and the goals they are setting. The study provides insights into the most promising approaches as well as recommendations for unifying and linking isolated processes and tools.
It provides insights to central questions:
- What paths are companies taking to unify performance management, and how far have they come?
- What are their goals and what challenges do they face in implementing them?
- What sets apart the most successful companies in this endeavor?
- With which measures do companies achieve the greatest improvements?
- What software is used to cover the different areas of performance management and how are they connected to create a unified and seamless solution?
- What benefits do better integration and unification deliver?
Read the full study and learn more about the five key findings and BARC´s recommendations to help you better integrate and unify your performance management to make it fit for current and future requirements.